Over the past decade, drug companies have poured more than $3.5 billion into lobbying and funding members of Congress.1
This cash-for-votes is having a horrible effect on your health. And the goveRnment agencies that are supposed to safeguard our health are allowing pharmaceutical companies to treat us with dangerous drugs that only manage symptoms — instead of curing disease.
And do nothing to prevent the most urgent public-health crisis in human history —Syndrome Zero.
Insulin Resistance & The Affects Of Syndrome Zero
Let me explain…
As you know, Syndrome Zero is caused by the grains and starches that have overwhelmed the modern diet.
Every time you eat these carb-rich starches, your pancreas has to pump out insulin. The more starch you eat, the more insulin is secreted into your bloodstream.
This overproduction of insulin overwhelms the receptors in your cells. It makes them insulin-resistant — and your insulin gets less effective at taking glucose into your cells.
This is how Syndrome ZerO begins. And it’s the underlying condition behind almost every disorder that plagues us today — obesity, heart disease, kidney failure, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and hypertension.
Big Pharma is making a killing on drugs they promise will treat these conditions. In fact, last year global pharmaceutical sales surged to a jaw-dropping $1.1 trillion.4
And yet the chronic diseases connected to Syndrome Zero continue to skyrocket. Leading to 18 million heart disease deaths, five million cancer deaths, two million diabetes-related deaths and over a million Alzheimer’s deaths.
But you can’t cure these chronic diseases with the drug companies’ toxic pills.
Attacking The Root Cause
You need to attack the root cause of the disease…
Now, I would never recommend that you stop taking your prescription medications. That’s a decision that needs to be made with a qualified alternative health healer.
Here at the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine, I treat all chronic diseases by treating Syndrome Zero at its core. The most important step you can take to stOp Syndrome Zero is to alter what you eat.
My 3-Prong Approach To Treating Chronic Disease
I use a three-pronged approach with my patients. Here’s what I recommend:
- Go super-low carb. Did you know your daily requirement of carbs is zero? You can easily make energy from carbs, fat or protein. Carbohydrates should make up no more than 5 or 10% of your total calories. The easiest way to start is by avoiding all processed foods. Also avoid grains, rice, pasta, beans and legumes and starchy vegetables. A good rule of thumb is to choose non-starchy vegetables that grow above ground. Good choices include kale, spinach, broccoli, cabbage and green peppers. Limit your fruit choices to berries that are lower in sugar.
- Have protein at every meal. ProTein is the only macro-nutrient your body requires every day. When your body doesn’t get enough protein it prompts insulin to store fat. Beef, organ meats, fish and eggs are your best sources of protein. If possible, eat grass-fed beef and wild-caught fish. Choose eggs from pastured chicken. Other good sources of protein include chicken, turkey, wild-caught salmon and other cold-water fish.
- Eat natural fats. Fat does not spike insulin or blood sugar levels. Get your fats from animals, eggs, nuts and olive and coconut oils. Strictly avoid trans fats and vegetable oils like corn, sunflower, safflower, soy and canola. Instead, choose fats like olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, butter, ghee and heavy cream. I also recommend MCT (medium chain triglycerides) oil. Your liver converts it into energy. You can use MCT oil to make mayonnaise and salad dressings. I also add it to smoothies.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
P.S. In 2016, it won the Nobel Prize in medicine for the second time.
The discovery of a dormant “Second Immune System” inside your body… that when awakened prevents, stops, and REVERSES every single chronic disease it’s been tested against in clinical trials. The Nobel Prize Assembly called it “A new paradigm in the understanding of cell physiology with major implications for human health and disease.”
I’ve been testing this new disease-fighting breakthrough at my Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine.
And the results my patients are experiencing are breathtaking. Sharper memory, stronger hearts, pain-free joints, blood sugar worries gone — all without side effects.
It’s Big Pharma’s WORST nightmare. A drug-free end to all disease.
Sources & References:
1 Top Industries. Center for Responsive Politics.
2 Pharmaceuticals/Health Products. Center for Responsive Politics.
3 Pharmaceutical manufacturing. Center for Responsive Politics.
4 “2017 CMR International Pharmaceutical R&D Factbook.” Report/Survey by CMR International.
DID YOU FIND THE RED LETTERS: ROOT
Now you’re ready to fill your shopping cart with tasty, nutritious grass-fed, wild-caught, and free range favorites! Use the Red Letter Code to save. Discount Code is valid Sunday, February 11 – Tuesday, February 13, 2018. That’s 72 hours to save!
- Discount code cannot be applied to previous orders.
- Applies to any order under 40 lbs.
- Excludes sale items, volume discounts, and gift certificates.
Please note, discount codes cannot be applied to items that are already on sale or discounted.