Here’s a quick and easy Paleo Chicken Salad recipe with only 5-ingredients. Whip this up when you have little time for cooking and/or you need a light lunch or dinner. Enjoy the healthy benefits of pasture raised chicken and the harmony of flavors from the fresh dill, chicken, lemon, and mayo. September 2018 Featured Chef, Carrie Forrest, shares this Dairy-Free, Paleo, and Whole30 friendly dish.
Recipe Author: Carrie Forrest/Clean Eating Kitchen
PHOTO CREDIT: Carrie Forrest/Clean Eating Kitchen
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken, from about 1 large cooked chicken breasts or 2 medium chicken thighs.
- ¼ cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mayonnaise
INSTRUCTIONS FOR 5-INGREDIENT PALEO CHICKEN SALAD
- Combine the chicken, grapes, dill, lemon juice, and mayonnaise in a medium glass bowl.
- Use a spatula to gently mix the ingredients together, until the chicken is coated with the mayonnaise.
Serve cold or at room temperature. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
MEET THE CHEF
Carrie Forrest is the creator of the blog, Clean Eating Kitchen, where she shares easy gluten-free and dairy-free recipes and resources. Carrie is also the host of the Clean Eating for Women podcast, featuring interviews with health experts and influencers, along with stories from her own health journey. Carrie has masters degrees in business and public health nutrition, but, more importantly, has used a real food diet to recover from and manage multiple health conditions including PCOS, chronic migraines, anxiety, autoimmune disease, and cancer.
Carrie’s work inspires women to take control over their health, with a focus on holistic and natural healing. Find Carrie online at her website, www.cleaneatingkitchen.com, or on Instagram and Facebook @cleaneatingcarrie.